DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Vegan Chocolate Confectionery Market Research Report by Type (Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, and White Chocolate), Product, Distribution Channel, State – United States Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The United States Vegan Chocolate Confectionery Market size was estimated at USD 110.00 million in 2021, USD 133.78 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 17.80% to reach USD 294.08 million by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Vegan Chocolate Confectionery Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor’s strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
- Shifting focus of U.S. population towards vegan diet
- Growing awareness regarding animal cruelty and the rise in environmental protection campaigns
- High price in comparison to the traditional chocolates
- Growth in the online and offline distribution channels
- Rapid increase in the startups and small businesses for vegan chocolates
- Concerns regarding the quality and government regulations
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
6. Vegan Chocolate Confectionery Market, by Type
7. Vegan Chocolate Confectionery Market, by Product
8. Vegan Chocolate Confectionery Market, by Distribution Channel
9. California Vegan Chocolate Confectionery Market
10. Florida Vegan Chocolate Confectionery Market
11. Illinois Vegan Chocolate Confectionery Market
12. New York Vegan Chocolate Confectionery Market
13. Ohio Vegan Chocolate Confectionery Market
14. Pennsylvania Vegan Chocolate Confectionery Market
15. Texas Vegan Chocolate Confectionery Market
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Company Usability Profiles
- Alter Eco
- Davis Chocolate.
- Endangered Species Chocolate, LLC
- Equal Exchange Coop
- Mondelez International
- Natural Candy Store.
- No Whey Chocolate
- Raaka Chocolate Ltd.
- Taza Chocolate
- Theo Chocolate, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4hubag
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900