DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Oat Milk Market by Source, Flavor, Packaging Form, and Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Oat milk is a modern emergent in the plant-based beverage market, owing to its potential therapeutic benefits. Oats have gained widespread interest due to the presence of dietary fibers, phytochemicals, and high nutritive value. Oat-based products have gained traction in recent years as a result of increased knowledge among consumers regarding the nutritional benefits of oats. In addition, the rise in consumer awareness toward health has enabled to emphasize on the intake of high fiber diet.
Furthermore, plant-based beverages and other dairy alternatives have been gaining a considerable substantial consumer base. This has been driven primarily by consumers increased focus on fitness & sustainability and the availability of high-quality products. The shift toward plant-based foods & beverages has been fundamentally fueled by consumer concern regarding animal welfare, personal well-being, and the health risks associated with the consumption of meat. In recent years, food traceability has gained momentum, wherein consumers care more about what they are eating and their source of food. In addition, consumers desire more creativity and variety in their diets; hence, they are experimenting with new products and adding plant-based beverage combinations to their diet regime. The food industry players are responding to these consumer changes by developing a wide range of plant-based milk alternatives, including oat milk.
However, plant-based milk is not permitted to be labelled as milk in several countries and are taxed higher as compared to dairy milk. These factors can potentially hinder the growth of the oat milk market.
On the contrary, consumers in Asia-Pacific demand clear ingredients from sustainable sources and quality manufacturing processes. In addition, with growing urbanization, the demand for convenience products is on rise and hence packaged food & beverages are witnessing increased demand in the market. This can be regarded as an opportunity by oat milk manufacturers for the expansion of their consumer and market base.
The global oat milk market is segmented into the source, flavor, packaging form, distribution channel, and region. On the basis of source, the market is categorized into organic and conventional. By flavor, it is bifurcated into plain and flavored. Depending on packaging flavor, it is differentiated into carton and bottle. As per the distribution channel, it is segregated into supermarket & hypermarket, grocery store, online retail, and others. Region wise, the market is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the oat milk market include Califia Farms, LLC, Hain Celestial (Dream), Pacific Foods of Oregon, LLC. (Pacific Foods), Danone (Silk), HP HOOD LLC. (Plant Oat), Cereal Base Ceba AB (Oatly), Elmhurst Milked Direct LLC, RISE Brewing Co., Happy Planet Foods Inc., and Earths Own Food Company.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the market trends, estimations, and dynamics of the market size from 2020 to 2027 to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis and the market size and segmentation assist to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- The major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the market.
- The market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players in the oat milk industry.
- Growing Trend of Vegan Diet
- Increasing Diversity in Plant-Based Beverages
- Prevalence of Lactose Intolerance and Milk Allergy
- Discrimination Against Plant Milk Via Labelling and Tax Regulations
- Rising Popularity of Novel Functional Beverages
- Exploring Demand in Asia-Pacific Region
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/celh0d
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900