DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Pea Protein Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global pea protein market reached a value of US$ 844 Million in 2021. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach US$ 1,802 Million by 2027, exhibiting at a CAGR of 13.6% during 2022-2027.
- Axiom Foods Inc.
- Cosucra-Groupe Warcoing
- Nutri-Pea Limited
- Roquette Freres
- Shandong Jianyuan Foods Co. Ltd
- Sotexpro SA
- The Scoular Company
- Naturz Organics
- Glanbia Plc
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Pea protein is a high-quality source of protein derived primarily from yellow peas. Rich in essential nutrients such as arginine and branched-chain amino acids, it has a neutral taste and is sold in various forms such as powder, bar and milk. It finds wide applications in the food industry where it is used as a food additive, dietary supplement and dairy protein alternative. A rich source of iron, it is an entirely vegan food option which can be easily digested by the body without any bloating, unlike most other protein supplements. However, its consumption can have a reaction in people with an allergy to peas or peanuts.
The growing trend of vegan and vegetarianism is one of the key factors driving the market growth. Since the consumption of red meat has been linked to the development of several heart-related diseases, it is encouraging consumers to seek non-meat protein options. Products containing pea protein have thus become a preferred choice for such consumers as it is an ideal alternative to meat-based sources of protein.
Furthermore, it is gluten- and dairy-free owing to which it serves as a suitable option for people who suffer from lactose intolerance or gluten allergy. It also forms an integral part of several weight-management and sports nutrition products which are becoming popular among health-conscious consumers. Moreover, rising disposable incomes leading to rising health and wellness expenditures is also driving the market growth.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global pea protein market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global pea protein industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global pea protein market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global pea protein industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global pea protein industry?
- What is the structure of the global pea protein industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global pea protein industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global pea protein industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Pea Protein Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Application
5.6 Market Breakup by End User
5.7 Market Breakup by Region
5.8 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
7 Market Breakup by Application
8 Market Breakup by End User
9 Market Breakup by Region
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
12 Porters Five Forces Analysis
13 Price Analysis
13.1 Price Indicators
13.2 Price Structure
13.3 Margin Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w3lipu.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900