Hundreds of thousands of people around the world are participating in Veganuary 2020 and now several retailers are also organising numerous vegan activities. In Germany, Veganuary has officially launched with the participation of supermarkets such as Aldi Nord & Aldi Süd, Globus, the Rossmann and DM drugstore chains.
300,000 people worldwide have already joined and every three seconds another person registers on the Veganuary website. More than 20 well-known German companies nationwide are now publishing their offers and measures around the purely plant-based campaign period. Numerous discounters, drugstore chains, brands and restaurants are joining in this year. For example:
– The supermarket chains Globus and Famila Nord-Ost also host attractive special vegan offers.
– The drugstore chain Rossmann is taking part in the Veganuary Workplace Challenge throughout the whole company.
– The food company Dr. Oetker is planning far-reaching actions around the purely plant based cream Vega.
– The Berlin-based startup B2B Foodgroup is participating in the Veganuary Workplace Challenge, with all 150 employees involved.
– DM Bio, the organic label of the DM drugstore chain, is planning campaigns both in retail and online.