WHAT: Plant Based World Expo
WHEN: September 8-9, 2022
WHERE: The Jacob K. Javits Center in New York, 655 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001
WHAT: Plant Based World Conference & Expo is the only 100% plant based trade event for foodservice and retail professionals, distributors, investors, and manufacturers. PBW combines a world-class conference with an exhibition showcasing thousands of innovative plant-based products and brands from around the world. More than 250 exhibitors and 4,000+ industry professionals are expected to attend.
WHO: Speakers include industry leaders from The Plant Based Foods Association, Target, Wicked Foods, Sodexo Campus, Mintec, Progressive Grocer, Nielsen IQ, Kroger, Spins, PLANTA, Blue Dot Foods, NYC Department of Education, and many more.
Celebrity chefs and personalities speaking at the event include:
- Chef Spike Mendelsohn, Co-Founder, PLNT Burger and Eat the Change
- Stephany Burgos, Executive Culinary Leader, New York PLANTA
- Palak Patel, Chef & Owner, Dash & Chutney
- Chef Ricky, Executive Chef, Jajaja Plantas Mexicana, NYC
- Shenarri Freeman, Executive Chef, Cadence, NYC
- Tina Zaccardi, Winner of The Great American Baking Show
- Amy Riolo, Chef and Best-Selling Author
- Charlise Rookwood, Founder, VeganSoulicious
- Eve Turow-Paul, Author, Executive Director, Food for Climate League
- Fran Costigan, Director of Vegan Pastry, Rouxbe Cooking School
Attendees include representatives from DiBruno Brothers, Fairway/Gourmet Garage, Hello Fresh, Publix Supermarket, Kehe, Fresh Direct, PlantBelly.com, Nestle USA, Compass Group, US Foods, Kroger, Sysco, The Westin Times Square, Memorial Sloan Kettering, Restaurant Associates, and many more.
In addition to a stellar line-up of speakers and educational sessions, dozens of emerging plant-based brands will debut new products at the Expo.