The Alternative Protein Show will take place on 16th January 2019 in San Francisco, and will allow individuals and representatives from every area of the alternative protein map to network and discuss all aspects of the market and its future.
During the networking event, there will be separate areas for various aspects of alternative proteins: plant-based and cell-based protein, ingredients, technology, incubators & accelerators, NGOs, research & academia, VC firms, large companies, Gov’t agencies and more. Outside of the main exhibition hall, there will be a “deal room” with for private discussions; a VC room where startups can make the rounds; VIP tasting rooms, science & machinery rooms and more.
The Alt Protein show takes place on January 16th, 2019 from 8AM to 6PM at the Terra Gallery on 511 Harrison Street, San Francisco. This date was chosen in particular due to the fact that over 20,000 key players in food & beverage will be in town to attend the Fancy Food Show, therefore large numbers are expected to attend. The organisers are The International Alliance for Alternative Protein, and they will bring together key players across the board, including:
- Manufacturers of consumer products (CPG) based on plants, algae, fungi, insects and cellular agriculture
- Ingredient suppliers of fragrances, flavors, fillers, shelf-life extenders, etc.
- Technology and processing partners
- Incubators and accelerators
- Nonprofits, research and academia
- Venture Capital companies investing in this new industry
- Corporate venture partners
- Service providers: product development, strategy, marketing, PR and branding, legal, etc.