World Vegan Organisation’s 4th International Annual Conference, a Non-Profit Initiative by WVO — Vegan First, is a landmark event in Indian veganism, which will take place on July 6-7, 2019 (Sat & Sun) at The Suryaa, New Delhi and will showcase industry experts, scientific researchers, business owners, doctors and animal advocates from the global vegan movement.
The event will showcase talks, panel discussions and in-depth workshops with some of the biggest names in the industry such as:
- Seth Tibbot, Founder of Tofurky
- Keegan Kuhn, Director of Cowspiracy & What The Health
- Dr. Susianto Tseng, President at WVO
- Dr. Zeeshan Ali, Program Specialist at PCRM
- Ken Spector, Principal of Happy Cow
- Devi Mohan, Global Ambassador at Mohanji Foundation
- Jessika Ava, Grants Program Director at ProVeg International
- Shriti Malhotra, CEO of The Body Shop India
- Flavia D’Erasmo, Director Of Operations at CEVA
- Varda Mehrotra, Executive Director of FIAPO
The Vegan India Conference aims to foster veganism collectively and essentially create ripples of progressive change in India through:
- Awareness among Commercial Institutions
- Backing of Projects by Vegan Activist Groups
- Promotion of Vegan Businesses
- Empowerment of the Vegan Community
- Fostering Policy Level Changes
- Facilitating Vegan Trade in India
- Yearlong mentorship opportunities
Attendees will also get a chance to visit the Vegan India Expo on Day 2 of the event with surplus brands on display and get a chance to interact with vendors, distributors, suppliers and business owners directly while sampling their products.
About Vegan First: Vegan First (www.veganfirst.com) is India’s first digital and print publication for all things vegan. With an active Indian vegan community across multiple platforms, Vegan First brings you the latest news, recipes, trends, product and restaurant recommendations across the country.