This webinar, hosted by ProVeg International in partnership with Innova Market Insights, will delve into what developments we can expect in the plant-based sector in 2023 and how businesses can capitalise on them.
2022 has seen the plant-based sector continue to innovate and expand into various categories. January saw over 600,000 people sign up for Veganuary, Burger King opened two plant-based popups in the UK, and this is the first year that issues around our current food system have been discussed at the UN’s annual climate-change conference, COP27.
The webinar takes place 29th November, 11:00 am – 11:45 am CET. It will cover:
- A retrospective look at plant-based trends in 2022
- What’s driving consumers’ plant-based purchasing decisions
- Innova’s predictions for the plant-based sector in 2023
- How innovation and technology will continue to shape the sector
- Key learnings that plant-based businesses should take forward into 2023
You’ll come away from this webinar with valuable insights that will help you to plan ahead for 2023 and make the most of this burgeoning sector.
Click here to register for the webinar.