British plant-based chocolate brand LoveRaw has joined forces with Project Doughnut to launch a new collection called the Epic Vegan Doughnut Box.
The launch is LoveRaw’s first large-scale doughnut collaboration and Project D’s first vegan partnership.
“[LoveRaw’s] exceptional vegan chocolate offerings perfectly complement our doughy creations, resulting in a match made in heaven,” said Matthew Bond, co-founder and creative director at Project D. “Despite being vegan, the taste is so exquisite that you wouldn’t even know it. We knew that this collaboration would be a hit with our shared customer base, and we can’t wait for them to try it out!”
The collection combines Project D’s signature doughnut recipe with LoveRaw’s most popular chocolates to create six different products:
- Caramel Cre&m Dream: A ring doughnut dipped in salted caramel icing, drizzled with vegan m*lk chocolate and topped with a LoveRaw Salted Caramel Cre&m Wafer Bar.
- Fill Me Up Butter Cup: A puddle doughnut dipped in white chocolate icing and covered in blended salted peanuts. The centre is filled with peanut butter frosting and topped with a LoveRaw White Choc Peanut Butter Cup.
- White Choc Wonder: Project D’s signature doughnut dipped in white chocolate icing, drizzled with m*lk chocolate, and topped with a LoveRaw White Choc Cre&m Wafer Bar.
- Cant Stop That M*lk Choc: A ring doughnut dipped in m*lk chocolate and half dipped in blended bourbon crumb. It is topped with a white chocolate drizzle and chunks of LoveRaw M:lk Choc Cre&m Wafer Bar.
- Risk It For That Caramelised Biscuit: A puddle doughnut dipped in white chocolate icing, covered in blended biscuit and topped with a salted caramel drizzle. The centre is filled with Lotus Biscoff spread, and two pieces of LoveRaw Caramelised Biscuit Cre&m Wafer make up the puddle of filling.
- Peanut Caramel Perfection: A puddle doughnut dipped in salted caramel icing and filled with caramel cream. It is topped with a m*ilk chocolate drizzle, blended peanut crumb, and LoveRaw’s brand-new Peanut Caramel Bar.
The news comes after LoveRaw announced it would be launching its biggest OOH advertising campaign yet over the summer, using advertisements on billboards, bus stops, and more to promote the Peanut Caramel Bar (similar to a Snickers bar). The brand has attracted significant success by developing plant-based versions of popular traditional chocolates.
“After months of hard work, we are super excited to bring our product collaboration with Project D to life this May,” said Rimi Thapar, co-founder at LoveRaw. “Project D is a great partner for LoveRaw, as a brand that never compromises on taste, so it was a natural fit to bring some new delicious vegan doughnuts to the market for our customers to enjoy.”
The Epic Vegan Box will be available from Project Doughnut’s website, starting on May 26.