Food services company Aramark has announced that five its stadiums were added to PETA’s Top Ten Most Vegan-friendly NFL List. The food and beverage provider was recognized for its vegan menus in U.S. Bank Stadium (Minnesota Vikings), Lincoln Financial Field (Philadelphia Eagles), Arrowhead Stadium (Kansas City Chiefs), Empower Field at Mile High (Denver Broncos), and M&T Bank Stadium (Baltimore Ravens).
The vegan items each of these stadiums was recognized for, include:
- U.S. Bank Stadium: Chickpea “tuna” salad, BBQ pulled jackfruit sandwich and Greek salad wrap.
- Lincoln Financial Field: Vegan po’ boy; Buffalo falafel, vegan burger, vegan hot dog, and veggie wrap.
- Arrowhead Stadium: Vegan sausage, the Beyond Burger; Deep-fried cauliflower with hot sauce, and Quinoa & corn salad.
- Empower Field at Mile High: the Beyond Burger; Vegetarian street tacos, and Veggie noodle bowl.
- M&T Bank Stadium: Plant-based frankfurter and Vegan burger.
Aramark partner locations regularly rank among the best in their industry for plant-forward, vegetarian, and vegan fare. The ranking includes two ballparks, Citi Field and Kauffman Stadium, both recognized on PETA’s 2019 most vegan-friendly ballparks list. And four higher education partners, Wake Forest University, University of Florida, University of South Florida, and Arizona State University, all appearing on PETA’s list of the most vegan-friendly campuses.
Though not included on PETA’s Top Ten List, Aramark’s vegan portfolio also consists of a falafel bowl at FirstEnergy Stadium (Cleveland Browns), quinoa tacos at Heinz Field (Pittsburgh Steelers), black bean spring wrap at Paul Brown Stadium (Cincinnati Bengals), the Impossible Burger at RingCentral Coliseum (Oakland Athletics), and the LightLife Burger at Soldier Field (Chicago Bears).
“Aramark is honored to serve as the food partner for five of the top ten stadiums recognized for their vegan-friendly menus,” said Carl Mittleman, President of Aramark’s Sports and Entertainment division. “We continually strive to offer diverse menus that appeal to every fan, no matter their lifestyle or dietary preferences, and increasing vegan, vegetarian, and plant-forward options is consistent with our overall commitment to enhancing the fan experience.”