Superfood cafe chain Grain & Berry has announced the long-awaited grand opening of its newest location – in Florida‘s Trinity area. The health-conscious eatery will open this Saturday, November 23, in Tampa Bay in the new Mitchell Ranch Plaza.
Grain & Berry was founded in summer 2017 and is known for its handcrafted, vegan-friendly acai bowls, fresh-pressed juices, avocado toasts, and international coffees. All menu items are made-to-order and are free of additives. Grain & Berry was voted Tampa Bay’s #1 Bowl by Tampa Bay Times in 2018 and 2019 and The Best Acai Bowl of The Bay by Creative Loafing.
- On Saturday, the first guest will receive one free bowl once a week for an entire year. The next 99 guests that day will receive one free bowl a month for a year. The remaining guests are eligible to enter a raffle to win one free bowl a week for a year.
- Sunday, the first 50 guests who purchase a bowl and avocado toast will receive a free Grain and Berry tumbler.
- Monday, the first 100 guests to purchase $25 or more will receive a reusable metal straw kit with a cleaner.
- Tuesday, any guest who purchases avocado toast and juice will receive a coupon for a free smoothie.
- Wednesday, all guests who purchase a bowl and a shot will receive a coupon for a free parfait.
- Friday, the first 50 guests to purchase two bowls will receive a free Grain and Berry cooler.