A new vegan app designed for tracking nutrition, health, and physical activity, has launched on the App Store. Plantevo allows users to quickly log their foods, supplements, water, measurements, fasts, and physical activity throughout the day, monitor nutritional targets including vitamins and minerals, and visualize reports and trends.
Founder Alex Linares, an app developer based in Japan, states: “When I became vegan, I looked for an app that would help me make sure I get all the nutrients I need, but most existing apps were only focusing on calories and macronutrients, and all of them were far from being vegan-friendly. It was obvious that there was a real need for an app speciﬁcally designed for vegans. And that’s how Plantevo was born!”
- Plantevo is the first nutrition, health and fitness app for vegans launched on the App Store.
- The app is intuitive and easy-to-use, saves the user’s time, and help them stick to it on a daily basis.
- It includes verified nutrition facts for a large selection of whole foods, and users can easily add or organize their own favourite foods and/or supplements if they need.
- All the essential features are available for free, and a membership is available for users who want to remove ads and access additional features.
- 10% of revenues will be donated to help sanctuaries and non-profit animal rights organizations help animals.
The app includes veriﬁed and detailed nutrition facts for a large selection of whole foods, and users can easily create or organize their own favourite foods, meals and/or supplements depending on their speciﬁc needs.
Plantevo is available for free on the App Store for both iPhone and iPad. The app is available worldwide, and has been translated to English, French and Japanese, with more languages to come in the future.
- App Store: https://apple.co/3bOalJ6
- Preview Video: https://youtu.be/j4Ld1fpwJh4
- Website: https://plantevo.app
- Instagram: plantevo.app