In a recent press release, owner Márton Nagy said: “Budapest’s gastronomy evolution knows no bounds. It’s never been this easy to follow a plant-based diet in the heart of Budapest as more and more vegan-friendly restaurants and places are opening continuously.”
Vegan Garden currently offers version of all of the following, with plans to expand:
- A pub where all the drinks are vegan friendly, called Rácskert
- A burger bar, Las Vegan’s
- Vegan pizzas at Las Vegan’s #PizzaLove
- A one-course dish bar named Napfényes Restaurant
- Vegan ice-cream from Hideg Nyalat
- A cookie booth hosted by Vegan Street
- Mexican dishes made by Vexicana.
Vegan Garden intend to host a variety of special events related to veganism and sustainability, such as weekend markets, and workshops on plant-based nutrition. They are committed to environmental issues and to reducing the ecological footprint. In Kisdiófa Community Garden biodegradable cutlery and paper trays will be treated with specific composting methods.