DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Cultured Meat Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Growth and Change” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global cultured meat market is expected to grow from $110.09 million in 2020 to $127.67 million in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16%. The market is expected to reach $275.59 million in 2025 at a CAGR of 21.2%.
North America was the largest region in the cultured meat market in 2020. The regions covered in this report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Meat made from 3D printed cells is gaining popularity among meat production companies to create precise digitally printed structures. 3D printed cultured meat has evolved in recent months to develop 3D printed hybrid cells and plant-based meats. In 2020, MeatTech, an Israel-based farmed meat company, successfully 3D printed a beef fat structure grown with bovine fat cells and edible bio-bonds. 3D printed cultured meat technology offers many benefits to meat consumers that include preserving texture, taste, and nutritional properties of animal meat products by reducing environmental impact.
The increasing consumption of meat across the globe is contributing to the growth of the cultured meat market. Cultured meat is consumed as a healthy alternative to animal meat as it is less contaminated than animal meat. Around the world, people are eating more meat than before due to the increasing need for protein consumption and an increase in disposable income. According to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development – Food and Agriculture Organization (OECD-FAO) Agriculture outlook 2020-2029, the growth in global meat consumption is projected to increase by 12% between 2020 to 2029. Moreover, according to The World Counts report, global meat consumption is expected to reach between 460 and 570 million tons by 2050. Thus, increasing consumption of meat and meat products drives the market for cultured meat.
The countries covered in the cultured meat market report are Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK, USA.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider cultured meat market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the influence of the COVID-19 virus and forecasting its growth
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. – – It covers the growth trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers
- The cultured meat market section of the report gives context. It compares the cultured meat market with other segments of the cultured meat market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, cultured meat indicators comparison
- By Type: Poultry; Beef; Seafood; Pork; Duck
- By Application: Nuggets; Sausages; Burgers; Hot Dogs; Meatballs; Others
- By Distribution Channel: Hypermarkets; Food and Drink Specialty Stores; Convenience Stores; Online Retail; Others
- By End-User: Household; Food Services
- Companies Mentioned: Memphis Meats; MosaMeat; SuperMeat; Integriculture Inc; Aleph Farms- Countries: Australia; Brazil; China; France; Germany; India; Indonesia; Japan; Russia; South Korea; UK; USA
- Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita,
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is Typed using end notes
- Aleph Farms
- Avant Meats Company
- Biofood Systems
- Finless Foods
- Future Meat Technologies
- Integriculture Inc.
- Lab Farm Foods
- Memphis Meats
- Mission Barns
- Modern Meadow
- Redefine Meat
- Vow F
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8u4vt2
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900