The new products are:
- Lentil + Chutney Chana Bowl: Rice and lentils with garlic spinach, roasted sweet potato and butternut squash topped with spice toasted cashews and a chickpea smash.
- Miso + Tamari Tofu Bowl: Japanese-inspired tamari and chilli glazed tofu, with edamame and lime smash, a daikon, carrot and cabbage slaw with mirin dressing, over a bulgur wheat and quinoa grain mix.
- Green Goodness Bowl: Grains and green chickpeas served with garlic chilli kale and a mighty pea and mint smash.
- Spiced Squash Grain Bowl: A mix of bulgur wheat, red quinoa, pearl barley, apricot and spices, served with garlic cabbage and an onion and tomato spiced tagine.
- Smoky Corn + Spanish Rice Bowl: Spanish rice, kidney beans, sweet potato and sweetcorn, topped with tofu queso, bean and pea smash, and smoky almonds.
- Protein Power Bowl: Miso roasted tofu, coconut and edamame smash, with power grains, sweet chilli broccoli, sesame cabbage, and a pea and edamame medley.
The price of an allplants box for six dishes costs £40.50 for single portions (£6.75 per meal) or £59.88 for double portions (£4.99 per meal). Customers can add up to nine extras, including breakfasts, smoothies, side dishes and desserts, starting from £3.00.