Plant-based pioneer Forager Project has launched six new organic products and flavors to kick off the new year and the new decade. The new dairy alternative products are currently available at Whole Foods Market stores nationwide.
Forager Project®’s new product lineup includes:
- Forager Project® Organic Oatmilk made using organic, gluten-free oats.
- Forager Project® Organic Grain-free Os Cereal made using a blend of cassava flour and navy beans. Its new flavors include Plain, Cinnamon, and Chocolate.
- Forager Project® Organic Plant-based Protein Yogurts made using coconut and cashew milk, watermelon and pumpkin seeds, and brown rice. Its new flavors include Unsweetened Plain and Vanilla.
- Forager Project® Organic Dairy-free Butter crafted using organic cashews and coconut oil with a touch of Peruvian pink sea salt. The dairy-free butter performs when baking, sautéing or simply spreading.
- Forager Project® Organic Grain-Free Chips are made with cassava root and tiger nut and are perfect for dipping.
- Forager Project® Organic Probiotic Drinkable Cashewmilk Yogurt is now available in blackberry flavor.
The company emphasizes the value of aligning food with nature using pure, organic, plant-based ingredients such as nuts, seeds, ancient grains, and vegetables that are not only the key to a healthy life but also to a more viable planet.
“No matter what meal, breakfast, lunch, or dinner, we want to make it easier for people to eat amazing tasting, plant-based foods,” said Forager Project® Co-Founder and CEO Stephen Williamson. “Whether with our new grain-free protein cereal paired with our oatmilk, our high protein yogurt or our guilt-free, grain-free chips, we are working to make a better future for our planet and people through food choices.”